Monday, January 18, 2010

Manila Ocean Park - entrance

Last Sunday, the family and I went to Manila Ocean Park. I have been hearing a lot of buzz about our version of world class oceanarium which was opened to the public in 2007.

I have never been to any oceanarium so I had no point of comparison. But based on the photos, I can say that it isn't too behind with its Hong Kong and Singapore counterparts.

Here are some information about Manila Ocean Park, from http://www.manilaoceanpark.com
Admission - General Public
Adults : Php 400.00
Kids (4.5 ft and below) : Php 350.00


But just fresh from Holiday season, the Manila Ocean Park has a promo where just with an additional 100 pesos, one can get a tour of the Oceanarium, plus variations of having a boat ride, fish spa and encounter with jelly fish! We chose to have the Manila Ocean Park fish spa and Manila Ocean Park Glass-Bottom boat ride.


No comments:

Post a Comment