no one will help you but yourself. no one is accountable at what happens to you. but you.
2. act silently.
sometimes we can't help but be attention whores. but keep silent. it lessens pressure.
3. dont be peer pressured.
i am happy to say that i have my own individuality, that i don't need to hear anyone's approval of anything. so do you, do what you want, state what you want, it's all about you. your life is not his or her life but yours and in the end your decision is what counts
i know ownership. ownership of my possessions since i bought them, ownership of my career, ownership of my projects not just of my script but the big picture.
act, and spread your wings push to the limit.
6. fat acceptance
i know myself. sure i may want to have the gorgeous body. but i kind of like it the way i am. i appreciate all the beauty in me and all the curves. sensuality/sexuality is attitude. sure i want to be healthier and honestly the reason is not so that i can find a man. i want to be thinner so i can be more active to participate in more adventurous activities and sports. i've always been kinda sporty but being heavy sometimes becomes a hindrance. i also like to wear a lot of clothes...so a little more shapely and fit could be a little nice hehe
7. see the country and the world
it's always been on my list. but i see my travels as a reward. last year i haven't gone to anywhere because i felt it was undeserved...my previous show isn't airing yet at that time. i feel patriotic about the country and i feel sad that its beauty is overlooked. so this year is country first then internationally.i want to be amazed and to marvel at the places that the world has to offer.
be sharp. look sharp. be responsible for everything that you do. come on time during meetings. no one is waiting for you.
if you don't have anything nice to say, it's best to just keep silent.
10.love your relatives. be a mother to them especially the younger ones...you should be the first to advocate them and support them, watch them and help them grow. it's as good as having a child (although i don't know the feeling of having one)
11. Quitters never win. Winners never quit.
12. Instead of complaining and ranting, just go and find a solution.
13. To judge a man based on his position or power or money he made are shallow. A man should be judged by his integrity and his inner strength
14. Forget about your image. Don't be shallow and pretentious. Wag pasikat. Sa dinamidami ng problema ng Pilipinas may gana ka pang magpa-cool?
15. strategize. timing is everything.
16. positive attitude. healthy outlook. tama na ang nega
17. Stay away from negative and unhappy people; they will take you down with them.
18. Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too, can become great.