Wednesday, January 20, 2010
How to go to Fort Santiago
From Quezon City:
1. Fort Santiago is near Intramuros, so you have to go to Intramuros first.
2. Ride an fx to Taft/NBI or Mabini. You can find these in EDSA especially in Quezon Avenue.
3. You know you're near Intramuros when you've passed by the Quiapo Bridge and crossed Pasig River.
4. Alight infront of the Manila City Hall. That's the structure with a tower and a big clock.
5. You can take the pedicabs and tell them to bring you to Fort Santiago. Pedicab fare is around 30 pesos.
6. Fort Santiago's entrance is 85 pesos for adults, the house where Jose Rizal is detained closes at 6:00pm.
Enjoy and take lots of photos!