Friday, January 22, 2010

Macau : Getting There


In my travel to Hong Kong, I got the opportunity to travel to Macau even for just one day.

Philippine passport holders need NO visa to enter Macau for thirty days.

Likewise, you can also get to Macau via ferry. Three ferries ply the HKG-MFM route: from HKG side are Turbojet and Cotaijet (uses the Taipa Temporary Terminal), and from Tsim Sha Tsui side is New World First Ferry.


From Arthur Street in Yau Ma Tei, Kowloon, my buddy and I rode the taxi to the Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal near Harbour City along 33 Canton Road in Tsim Sha Tsui and rode the New World First Ferry to Macau.

We bought a round trip ticket from China Ferry Terminal to Macau for 150 HKD or 30 USD.



Once we got there, there already free shuttles to bring us to The Venetian Hotel.

I was so excited and I just cannot hide it! My Day at the Venetian Hotel coming next

No comments:

Post a Comment